Thursday, November 4, 2010

Words is far more dangerous than sword....

Almost a week gone by but I'm haven't started with any of my revision yet accept doing some light reading in the computer room while waiting for the stuff that I've downloaded are done. Luckily I have my boy with me here since all of my friends are not available at this moment....hehehe.... So, I went to his shop accompanying him there and appreciate every moment we spend together since Im going back to Tanjung Malim again on the 22th of Nov....

Yesterday, I went there again and as usual we will bought our breakfast before we head on to his shop. After we arrived, we open up everything before we devoured our meal....doing some light conversation and then he mentioned about something that I think worth taking as a point and advice. Just so you know, he is a good advisor...hehehe...I always told him that but he would say "nayyyy....yeah right"....hehehe...thanx babe....thanx for all the advice again yea....

So he mentioned about some changes in one of our dear friend and why he changed all of a sudden...rupe2nye ade something behind it all.....from the title, I guess you would have guessed that this has something to do with our word...the words we uttered to others....how its gonna affect them and how it would make you being an outcast among your friends....I wouldnt want that to happen to me...I cannot live without my friends...

Im not very good in giving advice but from my experiences in being someone's friends, you have to think before you talk....you may consider the thing you said is a joke but someone might take it seriously and be challenged by how you put it out....

If the person who is affected by your saying is going through a better changes, then it'll be fine. But what if he or she is going worse? Would you want to be responsible for that? I dont think you would want to. Now, I believe that word is far more dangerous than sword. Its not gonna kill someone instantly but it will definitely changing their life forever.

I have no more say about this cause Im still thinking about what am I gonna write in my next entry....so, until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment