Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its not right.....

Aaaarrrghhh!!!....this waiting is killing me....its not suppose to be like this....

Im talking about my exam....ppl r way ahead of us and we havent started ours yet....they give us holiday and expect me to study all....sorry la bai...not my style....this is not suppose to be like this....why in the world do u give us a long holiday before exam???......Im really not in the mood to exam anymore....already thinking about Xmas and next week will be going back to TM again....y???!!!!

Cuti???....what did I do???...I did open some notes.....SOME....so imagine the some is only like 1 o 2 notes of a subject....that is the meaning of my SOME.....I hope this will not be a culture because u have to consider the ppl who r far2 away from their home town....other that than, dont u think its a waste of money to those who are leaving at the other side of the country....some may think its nothing...but to some its matter the most....plz ppl...consider others before u make any rush decision.....

No comments:

Post a Comment