Saturday, October 23, 2010

They delighted me in some ways....~_~

These are some of the Korean/Japan movies/series that I adored so much.....
Boys over flower
They r just too adorable.....the storyline is a bit shaky but its worth looking at all the drama coz the ending is good and its romantic 2....heee~


Crow Zero
These ganstas r fantastic.....I wonder when Msia can produce such simple yet fabulous movie???....its just a simple one but its worth keeping as a collection....




Full house
This is what I called an adorable movie....simple storyline but packed with dilemmas....no heavy makeup....no trying of making the actresses look like a million dollar babe..simple...romantic and its Rain!!!!...hahaha~


Gokusen
Its inspiring me in some ways coz Im going to be a teacher 2....but I dont think I can be like her coz Im not a yakuza grand daughter or what so eva....hehehe...but still...I love it..


Hana Kimi (Japan)
This is one of my most watched series of all the series that I could remember....why u ask???....because I just cant take my eyes of these hunkies...hahahah...the story is about friendship...love and family but in a funny ways...hehe...another worth keeping as a collection..but all my Korean movies and series are worth keeping...haha...


Marrying the Mafia 1,2 and 3
There are 3 parts of this movie and I watched it all....never thought I'll be having fun watching the cast in this movie coz Im not familiar with them....but its a good movie to watch...hilarious...


Delightful girl Choon Yang
The hero and heroin is hilariously funny romantic....egoistic but so deeply in love...a lot of twist...but worth waiting until the end....we can see how complicate a love life could be in the point of view of young ppl...



Sassy Girl
I could still remember how these 2 love birds met in the train and how funny the hero was.....not much 2 say about this movie but still I love it...heee~~


The first shop of Coffee Prince
A girl mistaken as a guy and eventually the 2 love birds fall in love....hahaha...funny at the beginning of the story but it got a bit serious at the climax and romantic till the end....cute heroin...hunky hero...simple and funny minor characters...what more can I asked???....heee~


Personal taste
This would be my latest watched....and Im still cant get over it...seriously....a man mistaken for being a gay eventually fall in love with a woman who is having trouble with her self-esteem and childhood memory....funny in the sense that she really believe that he is a gay man and ask him to rub her belly....hahaha...but the story got twisted a bit at the middle but its just a typical happy ending love story which I love....heee...


There are some more series that I can seem to remember the title.....Its not that I dont support our local movies but Im just love how these stories start and developed...they didnt try so hard to put up a heavy make up....and I personally love natural look at the actresses and how they simply relate the story with their real life and no big house...no sporty2 car and etc....heee....

Well..thats all for now....

Courtesy of all the pictures: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment