Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stupidity

I wonder why they always rush.
It's not like the world will end,
if they take a minute to chill.

I wonder why I don't care,
when people say it's not ok,
not ok to wait, not ok to hold.
But, I say I'll manage.

I don't know how to say,
but I am scared
of not be able to withstand
all the obstacles.

But, they say
You will manage, girl.
You always have,
and you will always will.

Thank you,
for the support.
I guess now that I know,
I won't look down on myself again.

That's my problem,
never once I told myself,
That I'm better from someone.
I have no trust in myself.
I see the ghost of the past in me
and
once again I fall down.

But now,
I can't waste no more time.
It's time to prove
to me and others
I can do whatever that they can do.
I know I can,
and
I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment