Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good Morning Teacher!!!

Officially Im a trainee teacher now....cant really imagine myself as a teacher yet but have to because its what Im suppose to be!!!!

09.05.2011 - 1st day at school....hmmm...nothing much...the 9 of us were placed at Bilik Gerakan SMK Kalumpang because the 'old' trainee teacher havent completed their practicum yet and still occupying the staff room....frankly speaking....1st day was a bit boring ----> not a bit but a lot....we have to wait until 1.50 PM to check out from the school....sampai rmh I trus pengsan....hahaha...

10.05.2011 - 2nd day....br ade work a bit....thank God!!!!.....I can stand being tired because of working but I cant stand being tired for doing nothing....feels like dying u know....on this day....we got out time table from the senior teacher. I got 10 classes in a week...not too heavy I guess....so so la...

11.05.2011 - Go in a class day!!!!.....my 2 classes r both form 4....1 is the best class n the 2nd class is a bit notorious in a good way I guess....hahaha....but I dun mind....dorg xkenal lg sape aku kot....xpe2....ilek luuuuuu....today we balik as usual la....nasib no Ko-K today....if not have to go back at 5 PM....giler aa....

12-05.2011 - 26.08.2011 -----> Will be updating all the events in future entry......right now....Im still in 'honeymoon' mode coz both my classes r still doing their examination.....but a bit boring coz the others have start with theirs oredy.....well....this is all for now.....bubbye......^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment