Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bully knows no gender~~

This a video shared by one of friend in FB.....Watching the video makes me feel like teaching profession is a tough one....students nowadays.....needless to say....is rude.....unconsidered....ruthless....but they are immortal....why you ask???....because their parents told the teachers not to touch their child even if their child is committing crime or trouble maker in school.....

I dare to say it because I've already seen the true scenario at school as I am doing my practicum now.....teachers are invisible to them.....going in and out of class without permission is nothing to them.....calling teachers by name as if they are their friend....name calling...bullying friend....there's nothing they can't do in school....just say it and they will be able to do so....

Seeing this video makes me think.....bully know nobody....girls and boys....they are all the same nowadays....I did not say in the previous days...students are all goodie-goodie two shoes....but at least we know how to respect our teachers and we do look up to them....but now...students are immortals and when teachers punish them they will report to their parents and teachers will be haunt by sue letter from them....bull****!!!!!

Well....I hope you will be able to judge this video wisely....Do you think teacher is the only person to blame if they punish the students????.....do you think they are punishing students for fun....it seems that this profession is getting tougher and tougher.....Plz God....don't let me give up on this....


***P/S: I do not own this video. Thank you to the person who upload this video to the net.

2 comments: