Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flew away~~~

A week to go before I go back to my beloved hometown.....but obviously my mind reached Sri Aman a week earlier than I do....hahahaha....well what can I say....Gawai is one of the festive season where Im looking forward to see my grandparents and annoy them as usual....hehe...but actually....I cant wait to go back is because Im missing someone damn much now.....sound so cheesy rite....but what the heck....I dont care....owhhhh plzzz....just let this week gone by without any problem and I promise I wont ask anything more.....hahaha...yeah rite....like I will do that for real...

But seriously....I hope he is as excited as I do.....I did went back for my CNY holiday but I just really love to go back and spent some time with my family and him...of course...hehehe....thank God Im not studying oversea....I cant imagine those who are so far away from their home and wont be able to make it for festive season...I dont think I have the strength not to see those I love for such long period of time....

I may not spend all my time with my parent but I do love them so much....for starter...they are the one who let me see the world and imagine how much they have to spend to see me at this point where I almost finish my study and will become a teacher for couple years later....I didnt promise them much but my parent always said that they dont need money from me....I know what they are looking for from their kid is love and respect for them....Im sure to give them that for the rest of my life....

Well...I cant wait to see them again this holiday.....hopefully you guys appreciate your parents and dont let them down.....love them just like how them love you from the day that you were brought into this world....

No comments:

Post a Comment