Sunday, July 31, 2011

Suddenly I miss everyone so much~~

We may not be together all the time we do share the same passion....taking pictures of course!!!Although we are not really that far away from each other now but our time at TM will soon come to an end and that's definitely a good bye to all of the memories that we have here....I am definitely gonna miss you guys when we wrap up everything in UPSI.....:)


Of all the people that I miss....this man is the one that miss the most.....I glad that my practicum is coming to an end coz I cant wait to go back and meet him.....coz I am so madly missing him at this moment....T___T


I cant wait to go back to meet this bunch of people....hahaha....they definitely fill up my holidays whenever I go back to my hometown....and definitely the most that I miss will be my bestie....Patricia.....cant wait to hear all the gossip and the hot gist that she got for me....hehehe....


This is most probably one of the most fun day I had within my practicum month.... transformation that Adie did to me and Qelle definitely make me smile and rather surprise....hahaha....well for start...I never had heavy make up before so when I had one there's definitely gonna be a shock....but thanx Adie.....we had Raja there as well with us....Never thought we are growing to be close to each other because we only know each other because we are doing our practicum together....

SMK Kalumpang.....the school that Im doing my practicum now....this is the faces that are doing their practicum there with me as well....frankly speaking this school is not a big school but I have fun doing my practicum there because the teachers are so welcoming (maybe some are not...hahaha...)My practicum buddies are all so friendly and we managed to be close to each other within a short period of time....hopefully the friendship that we build will not end even after we're done with our practicum....:))


This people make me cry....hahaha.....all of us are doing our practicum now and although we are not that far away from each other but I still miss them so much because we have no time to see each other even on the weekend....huhuhuhu....we are definitely gonna have some get together next sem....

Owh my!!!......I miss my family so much.....miss my parents....although we talked on the phone all the time I still feel that being away from them is agonizing.....although my big sis is staying quite near from where I am now but I still having problem seeing her, too......we're both busy with our work and some more my budget is tight....hahaha....miss my lil sis and bro as well...nobody to boss around....haha....I miss having big dinner with them at home....(although we didnt eat so much at the table but we do eat at the same time....hehehe...that counts to right???)

Well.....listening to Yiruma songs suddenly make me miss all of them and I think I shed some tears at the end of my eyes but luckily it didnt flow down....but seriously I really2 miss them so....I guess when you are away from the people that love you make you appreciate them even more....to be honest....Im not the type of person who show love easily but when I do I really mean it and when Im away from those I love I will definitely hold my pillow and suddenly cry....hehehe....poyo kan???....

That's all for now....with lots of loves....

Yours truly,

Olsenwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment