Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long lasting memoirs~~

How I wish I can be at that place,
just by thinking of it....

How I wish I can kiss them,
who give me life....who believe in me no matter what happened...

How I wish he is next to me,
to cuddle me....to make me feel...like I have won a jackpot....

How I wish we can stick together,
without any rivalry....without any misunderstanding...

How I miss my old days,
running freely without any thoughts....any problems....

Now.....I have grown up.....
they say I am going to be a teacher....
I like being an educator....
but am I worthy?

How I miss my siblings,
miss the moment we spend together,
fighting for nothing....

How I miss my old friends....
we are apart now....
some have gone with the wind....
some just dont bother to ask....
some just busy with their fake life....

I miss myself being happy and being free....
but I know now...
responsibility awaits me.....
I can't push it away....
I have to accept it....
and play along with it....

I miss you so much....
Sri Aman...Papa....Mummy....Gary.....Anne....Yvonne....Cyril.....old pals in Sri Aman....and my Squad members here....

This message is from my Squad members....
We are falling apart.....
I don't know exactly why....
but I think we have becoming more and more arrogant....
forgive me to say it aloud but I guess....
better to spill it now rather than we fake our happiness until the end....

Love.....
OlsenWilliam ><><

No comments:

Post a Comment