Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am a cute Guinea Pig....(^_^)

Well...my classmates and I accept a rather shocking news this evening.....It is regarding on our practicum date....it has been change again and this time it will be for real...At first...the date for our practicum was set to start on the month of July until October....I was rather happy with the date because it seems like I will not need to rush in thinking about my project paper which will be done when we get into semester 8....

But just now....one of the representative for my class made the announcement of the changes of that date....where as we have to do our practicum starting from May 9th until August 26th.....Wow!!!.....I was like....What the ****????......I guess you can fill in the blank right....Aaaarrrgghhh!!!.....Then.....we accept another worst news which was we have to continue with the Sem 8 starting from the month of September.....

The fact that they can't decide a fixed date for us make me feel like we are being toast around like ball.....I know we are students but don't they have any consideration about the complication that we have to face due to the drastic and rather sudden planning that they are doing....For example....me....Im a Sarawakian and let me ask you...what kind of transportation that I have to accommodate when I come back to Tanjung Malim???....Flight....Ding....ding....ding...your guess is right then....then do you think that the price for 1 ticket flight is cheap??? Try to buy 1 then you will know....

I am not CONDEMNING anyone...but plz people....CONSIDER others.....I don't mind if I have to spend 1 year here and not going back at all....but we are human being for God sake....our brain are not programmed to absorb many thing at 1 time....Well I guess...we are the chosen 1 then....

**note to myself: Since primary school....I always felt like Im being the lucky chosen 1 to be in a new program or the end of something....and this thing never change until now....hahahaha...what a twisted and fun live to have....

Whatever it is.....Olivia BOLEH!!!!....Gambate!!!!

2 comments: